Ocean

Monday, September 11, 2017

Practicing Multiplication and Division Facts: Dominoes Center


Recently, I finished redoing my multiplication and division dominoes bundle on Teachers Pay Teachers. When I was teaching, I was always on the lookout for different ways to help my students master their multiplication and division facts and different ways to engage them during centers. These games meet both of those desires.

There are 3 game sets in each packet. The sets cover facts 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12. This way, students can be practicing the facts that they need to practice.

I ended up printing out all of the dominoes for another mom at my church who home-schools her 4 boys. She was pretty excited to have another tool to help her boys practice their facts.


To help identify which cards belong to which set, I printed them out on different colors of card stock. This is also helpful for fast clean up! I would definitely recommend laminating these guys before using them with your class so that they last longer.

The domino games can be found in my Teachers Pay Teachers store separately and in bundle form.




What are some other centers that you enjoy using in your classroom? Share in the comments below!

Have some time? I'd love it if you could complete a survey for me on future topics you would like me to post about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment