Ocean

Friday, January 13, 2017

More Reviews and More Mystery Pictures

Adding Two Digit by One Digit Whole Numbers Puzzle 

I liked doing the adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators so much that I decided to create a similar set for adding two digit by one digit whole numbers. Pretty similar, however, I decided to have a few different levels for some of the worksheets. This way, students at different levels can still enjoy completing the picture. 
Fairest: The Lunar Chronicles
So I stayed up late the other night to finish this book in the series. Fairest is just a novella and so far you don't need to read it to understand Winter, but it is definitely an interesting read. Disturbing, but it was interesting to read Levana's background. I did think that I would get some understanding of the character and maybe sympathy, but nope. She is just as vile as they make her seem in the main series. This book isn't too dirty, but the dirtiest of the books so far with a lot of detailed "slut shaming." Overall, interesting for people who like learning about villains' backstories, but otherwise a book worth skipping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment