Ocean

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

August Writing Journal Bundle


"This easy to use writing set will help students practice their writing throughout the month of August. The student journals allow for daily independent practice and the task cards work well for center activities. 

This packet includes:
+one printable student journal containing 30 journal prompts as well as extra writing paper for students that need extra space
+32 task card prompts (same as the journal prompts plus two bonus prompts) that can be used for center activities"

I've finished another product! When I was teaching, I loved having a list of prompts that I could use in class since I had trouble coming up with my own sometimes. This can be used for individual practice, center work, and more!






No comments:

Post a Comment