Ocean

Monday, December 11, 2017

2018 Reading Challenge: Walking and Christmas Decimal Multiplication and Division

Last year's reading challenge seemed to be very popular! I am going to hold off on reviewing the year as a whole since we still have a few weeks ahead of us. However, I do want to begin introducing the new challenge.
I like having the kids' options too on these challenges. Parents, grandparents, or whoever can choose to read with a kid in their lives or have their kids do the challenge and go against them trying to see who finishes first. There are a number of ways to use these.

I will continue to use Goodreads to track what I have been reading. If you'd like to continue book discussions or see what I am reading before I post here, add me here (I think).

Next week, I will post about level 2 for this year!

Teachers Pay Teachers
I continue to be amazed by the growth I am seeing on Teachers Pay Teachers. Not only is it fun to do, but I love seeing feedback on how much students have been enjoying the pages.
I semi-recently finished a set of decimal multiplication and division pages that I am quite proud of. These puzzles help keep math review fun instead of repeated practice and problems.
If anyone on here is ever interested in a free sample, shoot me a message and I'll send you a page with the answer key. Consider it a blog-reader only special!

No comments:

Post a Comment