Ocean

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2018 Reading Challenge: Level 2 Jogging

I can't believe how crazy life has gotten the last several months. It's been a brutal whirlwind most days. I am hoping that Christmas will be a much-needed break for everyone.

Here is level 2 of the 2018 Reading Challenge. You can start at any level or try to read through all of the levels. Has anyone managed that for 2017?

I've found reading challenges tricky to keep up with, but they are a fun thought. My problem is that I get sidetracked. What are some tips for people who get distracted by other books than ones that fit these lists?

Sometime next week, I will be posting the final level of the challenge. What's a good amount of books for the last level?

Still working through The Way of Kings here, but I also started reading a book my mom recommending called "Make Your Bed." I'll be posting here as soon as I finish, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment