Ocean

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Special Blog Only Freebie: Long A and Short A Color & Sort


I've been working the last month or so on Long A activities for my mother-in-law and to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers. Since it has been a while, I thought I would share a sample of the activities that are included in the bundles. The two activities are for sorting long A and short A words.

Download it here!

The answer keys are available in the preview as well. If you have any trouble downloading the product, let me know and I can send it directly.

The full products can be found on TPT:
Long A Activities Bundle
Long E Activities Bundle
Long I Activities Bundle
Long U Activities Bundle

I'm pretty excited for the long O activities bundle that I am currently working on. Once I am finished, I will combine the products into one mega, growing bundle as well as sell them separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment