Ocean

Monday, March 6, 2017

Patterns of Evidence: Exodus-A Review

I'm not always one for a documentary, but I am willing to watch with C when he suggests one. This past week we watched Patterns of Evidence:Exodus on Netflix.
The documentary follows this man as he examines arguments for why the Exodus did or didn't really happen.

I will admit, I was worried this would be one of those documentaries that try and get you to question your religion and turn you atheist, but I was pleasantly surprised. He goes through the arguments for both sides and the findings that he discovered.
He maintains that the reason we don't find evidence of Exodus events that took place in the time of Ramses is because the events took place a few hundred years earlier. I feel like most if not all of the questions/doubts he posed were answered.

Overall, this was a pretty interesting watch and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment