Ocean

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I'm leaving, on a jet plane or Packing is a nightmare

We are heading to Chicago this afternoon to spend Christmas with my family. Packing is one of the most stressful activities ever.

(source)

I agonize for hours as I lay everything out for Baby A and myself. Last time we flew to my parents house, I read some tips online that said to bring 2 extra outfits for each day. By the end of the trip, I had maybe used 1/3 of the clothes I packed for her. Plus, I didn't think about using my parents' washer and dyer. Life could have been that much easier had I not over planned....but I am too much of a worrier to learn from that mistake. I'll update later on how much I pack vs what I use for this Christmas vacation.

What are some of your packing tips for babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment