Ocean

Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas Vocabulary-Spanish Edition

Meeting Update
The church meeting I went to was pretty good! It was mainly a Broadcast where they talked and answered questions about teaching. It reminded me of this talk by Elder Bednar that was given back in 2007 that one of my college professors had us read.

New Product
I really liked all of the Spanish classes that I took in high school and college. My last year of teaching, I ran the Spanish club for the 4 h program. This inspired my latest bundle for vocabulary practice and this freebie
Perfect for upper elementary or secondary education, it contains a word search with an answer key, a crossword with an answer key, Taboo cards, a Flyswatter PowerPoint, and a vocabulary matching game. 

Exercise and Racing
My family is going to Idaho for Thanksgiving and my grandpa's 88th birthday. Instead of the usual football game, we're going to participate in a 5k charity race. I have never been one for running, so this will be a challenge. I didn't do too bad for my first day. Hopefully I can keep it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment