Ocean

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Baby Must-Haves:Swaddling Blankets-Aden + Anais and Ideal

Aden+Anais muslin blanket

Ideal by Aden+Anais
      While I was pregnant, people were always giving me advice on what to do. Some of it revolved around swaddling blankets. Doing research on blankets, I found a bunch of different brands. However, I was given a ton of blankets for my baby showers to use. We live in California and it gets pretty hot here (this last summer hit 107+ degrees), so a lightweight blanket would be best.
    One person gave us the first blanket pictured and it was perfect! Nice and big, plus super soft and light so I didn't have to worry about Baby A getting too hot.
Aden+Anais blankets
         I really wanted back up blankets in case something happened to the first. I searched and found them, but we are on a pretty tight budget since we are saving for a house. So I did my research and found this:
Ideal by Aden+Anais
         I found the Ideal by Aden+Anais at Walmart and immediately snatched them up. I thought there would be more similarities, but these are pretty different blankets. Both lines are lightweight and fairly big. However, the original Aden+Anais blankets are significantly larger than the Ideal line. The quality is similar, but in this case, you get what you pay for. Baby A can't tell the difference, which is great! She is happy with any of the blankets and loves to chew on them .
       In the end, if you want a higher quality blanket, go with Aden+Anais. However, if you are fine with anything, Ideal will save you some money.





No comments:

Post a Comment